- More on the two teenagers murdered in London over the weekend.
- Farewell to The Good Life star, and Londoner, Richard Briars.
- First Capital Connect (who ‘run’ the Thameslink route) voted the country’s worst train operator. Virgin are the best, with London Overground second.
- Heathrow Airport’s profits fly high.
- The Michelin-starred restaurant with the one-star hygiene rating.
- “Biggest idiot in the world” designs Harrow parking scheme, reckon locals.
Image: odd graffiti, captured by the oddly named Brigadier Chastity Crispbread in the Londonist Flickr pool.