- Nick Clegg gets a call from 'Boris in Islington' on an LBC phone-in, about chauffeur driven cars.
- See the Mayor in person at the next People's Question Time in Catford, 7 March.
- Serco has been told to pull its finger out over the distribution of cycle hire bikes.
- Chris Pople's alternative tube map featuring restaurants has been taken down at TfL's request.
- A woman has been found guilty of murdering Sally Hodkin in Bexleyheath in 2011.
- Details of two-day summer cycling festival Ride London announced.
- A new theatre will be built on the site of a Tudor playhouse in Shoreditch where Shakespeare worked.
- The London Lib Dems think the congestion charge should increase annually, like fares.
- Meanwhile, the Greens say their budget would cost £10 more in council tax but save £60 in fares.
- Vice has gone in search of the new Dalston.
Last Updated 19 August 2015