If you have trouble keeping up with our recommendations of things to do in London and our articles published throughout the day you could make things easier for yourself by subscribing to our email newsletters.
Early morning email: Things to do in London Today
Get recommendations of stuff to do and a random London fact to your inbox every weekday at 7am. Crucially, you'll also receive a unique weather report, which is proving to be the most popular thing about this post. Here's one:
You'll also receive the Weekend post to your inbox around 8am on Saturday mornings.
End of the day email: Londonist Daily
A digest of all content published on Londonist during the day for you to skim and click through what you might have missed, sent to your inbox at 5pm.
To sign up to either or both emails, visit our subscribe page and fill in your email address.There are two checkboxes to select which email you want to subscribe to.
You can unsubscribe at any time, and we'll never share your address with anyone else, nor use the address to mail you anything other than the articles.
Here are more ways to interact with us online - Londonist is all over the virtual place:
- Facebook: with daily photos, questions and frivolity not normally on the main site.
- Twitter: Join over 100,000 followers of @Londonist
- Google+: The best London content plussed and shared
- Flickr: Share your images of the capital with other Londonist readers
- FourSquare: See where we’ve been hanging out, and read our tips on bars, cafes and venues
- iTunes: Subscribe to our weekly podcast, Londonist Out Loud
- Amazon: Got hold of our ebook yet? For less than the price of a pint, you get 10 unusual pub crawls around London, each with a hand-drawn map.
- Pinterest: pretty things. London things.
Photo of the East Finchley archer by Mark Warrick via Londonist Flickrpool