Recommend a good pub or bar in Kennington or Oval, then join us on a crawl round the top four.
Welcome to part 'K' of the Londonist alphabetical pub crawl. We're heading south of the river this month to the area around Kennington. We want to visit only the best places, so are relying on those in the know voting for their favourites. How far 'Kennington' extends geographically is up to you, but we'll accept nominations for any boozer within reasonable pub-crawling distance of Kennington Tube.
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know your favourite pubs in the area (in the comments, on Facebook, or on Twitter with hashtag #bestkenningtonpub).
- We’ll tally up the votes in a few days.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl later this month around the four most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
- How far Kennington/Oval extends geographically is up to you, but keep it sensible.
So, where shall we go?
Enjoy a good pub crawl? Grab the Londonist book of London Pub Crawls for less than the price of a pint.
The A-Z pub crawl…we’ve found the best pubs in the following places.