- At least 15,000 people marched against plans to downgrade Lewisham Hospital’s A&E and maternity units.
- An orchestra of strangers recruited on the tube played Shepherd’s Bush Empire last night.
- Boris Johnson has been getting cosy with Rupert Murdoch again.
- Three men have been released on bail in the Whitechapel ‘Muslim patrol’ case.
- Check out this view from the Shard, drawn from memory.
- Does the Queen travel on the Bakerloo line?
Christmas in London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do