- Who speaks what languages where you live?
- Kevin Hutchinson-Foster has been found guilty of supplying a gun to Mark Duggan.
- Kensington Roof Gardens is for sale. It's £200m if you want to set up a Kickstarter.
- More Hackney residents cycle to work than take the car.
- Southwark Council has shortlisted four artists for a sculpture to replace this nicked Barbara Hepworth.
- Tube unions say they'd want more money for working later at weekends.
- Kensington and Chelsea will remove litter bins because, er, they attract rubbish.
- The Shard viewing gallery opens to the public tomorrow. Diamond Geezer had a look around (sort of).
- Meanwhile, the Sydney Morning Herald doesn't like the Shard very much. So don't look at it then.
- A seal has been spotted in Greenwich. No, not this Seal.
Last Updated 31 January 2013