- Police want to talk to a man who was filmed being intimidated by a ‘Muslim vigilante’ group in Whitechapel.
- The woman found dead after a house fire in North Finchley is thought to have been killed by her husband, who also died.
- Whittington Hospital brings in management consultants; two ward closures follow.
- Calls to investigate a construction industry blacklist used on projects like the Olympics and Crossrail.
- Unemployment in London is down 58,000 in a year.
- Kensington and Chelsea developers will likely put £400k towards the Cycle Hire…
- …while Wandsworth confirms 30 docking station sites in the borough.
- Four pedigree pups have been stolen from a Belvedere pet shop.
- Want to work at Stepney City Farm?
Books & Poetry
Museums & Galleries
© 2014 Londonist.