- Following yesterday’s helicopter crash, the Fire Brigade Union says cuts could affect response times.
- There’s not been one snowflake yet and South West Trains have announced a revised timetable.
- Sadiq Khan becomes Labour Shadow London minister – and tipped to run for Mayor.
- Route announced for the England leg of the Tour de France in 2014.
- Pub news: the Phene Arms is safe, but we hear Antic Ltd (as opposed to Antic London) is in adminstration.
- The Glades shopping centre is changing its name to intu Bromley. Really.
- Want to volunteer to be a Master Gardener?
- The Evening Standard has been collecting ideas for ways to improve London. Paint the Southbank Centre? A London flag? Name badges for everyone?
Museums & Galleries
Best Of London
Christmas in London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do