- London could be in line for a super prison (that's super as in big, not fabulous).
- The body of Conor O’Donoghue has been found in the Thames by Chiswick Bridge.
- And the body of a second young man was pulled out of the river near Putney Bridge.
- Camden Council is reversing its cuts to nursery places.
- A senior Met police officer has been found guilty of offering to sell information about the phone-hacking investigation.
- Did you snap up a Battersea Power Station flat?
- There are 2,715 black and white TVs in London.
- Harry Enfield has upset Primrose Hill with plans to turn a former pub into a home.
- Randomly London has collated 150 articles about the tube's 150th anniversary.
- Here are two great short videos about the construction of NEO Bankside and the Walbrook building.
Last Updated 10 January 2013