- Protesters are camping in Battersea Park Adventure Playground over plans to demolish it.
- EDL leader Stephen Lennon is in jail after entering the US illegally. Our irony sensors just exploded.
- Ray Lewis, who resigned as Deputy Mayor in 2008, has a new job as Boris’s mentoring advisor: one day a week, £20k a year.
- Police are looking for two men who beat up and robbed a pregnant woman on Christmas Eve.
- Putney High Street has already breached one of its annual nitrogen dioxide limits.
- Fancy a free go on the London Eye? Queue up early on 19 January.
- Tom Wood has designed some lovely posters for closed tube stations.
Free & Cheap
© 2014 Londonist.