- English Heritage suspends its Blue Plaque scheme following budget cuts.
- A teenager is killed in South Bermondsey following a collision with a car during a police chase.
- Improvements and extension to eastern Cycle Superhighway revealed.
- London 2012 auction site threatened with legal action over undelivered goods.
- The BBC meets several people whose families were important in the history of the Tube.
- New London finance jobs dropped 35% in past year.
- Stratford should be the High Speed 2 terminus, not Euston, reckons former British Rail bigwig.
- Crossrail stations from above.
© 2014 Londonist.