- Assembly Member Jenny Jones recommends scrapping the Met’s notorious Territorial Support Group.
- A civil engineer who worked on the Thames Barrier says another flood defence is needed.
- Four companies in Holborn are growing fruit and veg on their roofs.
- Food and drink blogger Wilkes McDermid, aka Wilkes 888, has gone missing in South Africa.
- Temporary road markings are causing chaos on Seven Sisters Road.
- Westminster council is making more from parking fines than any other London borough.
- A woman has died after eating her Christmas lunch at a Hornchurch pub.
- The Evening Standard has revealed the 48 members of Boris’s immediate City Hall team.
- Climb scaffolding to get up close to the Painted Hall’s wall paintings from next week.
- Here’s a lovely feature from the BBC about the history of Westminster.
Art & Photography
Best Of London
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do