- Transport for London puts the ‘Oy!’ back into Oyster, with above-inflation fare rises. Protests ensue.
- London house prices are up 7% in the past year, with Kensington and Chelsea up 16%.
- Jean Michel Jarre could start an electronic music academy in London’s Tech City. But is he also trying to escape Hollande’s tax on the very wealthy?
- Cafe Rouge? Cafe Mouse Droppings more like.
- Perhaps they need a cat. On that note, pledge your support for a Cat Cafe in London, where punters get to play with pussy while enjoying a drink.
- Recognise this man? Police want to speak with him about alleged indecent exposure and sexual assault on the Tube.
Image by iMat75 in the Londonist Flickr pool.