- The world didn't end. Yay!
- But, there was "Rail woe" at Paddington
- And Barclays has only paid £13m so far in its cycle hire sponsorship
- Everyone has finally caught on to the various proposals to close police stations
- A cyclist and a pedestrian were hit in separate road traffic incidents in the City
- Bus stops are to be redesigned to help cyclists
- New Year idea: try the five ghosts walk
- Diamond Geezer reflects on not the end of the world.
We hope you have a very happy festive break. We'll be operating a reduced service until Wednesday 2 January but watch out for our occasional updates and we wish you a very lovely time.
Nice graffiti in Soho captured by Ronald Hackston via the Londonist Flickrpool.