- More leaked and unconfirmed plans to close police stations – this time, half of them.
- A judge has ruled the protesters squatting in Friern Barnet library can be evicted.
- Bromley council is disputing ownership of the Henry Moore sculpture that Tower Hamlets wants to sell.
- Croydon council has been told to pay compensation for taking 10 months to rehome a mother and her children.
- “Real” punctuality figures show train runs on time around 60% of the time.
- 700,000 of us cycled a day during the Olympics and Paralympics.
- Some parts of London are on flood alert tonight.
- The City of London Corporation will reveal how much money it’s got squirrelled away.
- Julian Assange is giving a Christmas speech from the Ecuadorean Embassy at 7pm.
Art & Photography
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do