- Did you see the giant duck being towed up and down the Thames this morning?
- Get Into London Theatre cheap tickets are on sale!
- Front line police numbers have fallen by 4,000 since 2010.
- Census figures show 45% of Londoners class themselves as white British.
- The census also reveals that more people rent in inner London than own their own home.
- Finsbury Park station has got longer platforms in preparation for 12 car trains.
- A Sikh soldier made history by wearing a turban rather than a bearskin at Buckingham Palace today.
- There’s a new report suggesting ways to regenerate Tottenham.
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do