- The nurse that took that hoax call at King Edward VII hospital has been found dead
- Barnet Council outsources its back office services to Capita despite protests at the Town Hall last night
- The petition against the closure of Lewisham A&E and maternity units has been handed in to Downing Street bearing 22,500 signatures
- Two Harlesden foodies have opened a community cafe in Kilburn
- A special Oystercard goes on sale on Monday to celebrate the tube’s 150th anniversary
- Whatever you’re up to this weekend, stay warm.
Art & Photography
Christmas in London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do