- A lorry driver has been arrested after a cyclist was killed in Stepney this morning; another was injured in Lewisham.
- Cineworld has bought up Picturehouse cinemas.
- Camden Council has agreed a 20mph speed limit – now it goes to public consultation.
- Virgin Trains will run the West Coast mainline for the next 23 months.
- Foyles is designing ‘the bookshop of the future’ for their new Charing Cross Road shop.
- Police are looking for a man who tried to strangle a fellow bus passenger with a scarf.
- Passenger numbers for the cable car have hit a new low.
- Tara Arts has got planning permission for its new theatre (pictured).
- Unlike the Newham ‘mega mosque‘, which was rejected.
Museums & Galleries
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do