- The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant. We have no real London angle on this, other than looking forward to the baby eventually becoming a new data point on our monarch map.
- The Hammersmith Flyover remained open, even after reports suggested it might collapse.
- Amy Winehouse's old gaff goes for £1.98 million.
- Time Out round up London's weirdest offices.
- Launch of the City Reform Group, aiming to improve the image of the much-maligned Square Mile.
- London 2012 gold medalist David Weir gets the Freedom of the City of London.
- Fifth cycle superhighway, from New Cross to Victoria, announced.
- HMV sells off the Jazz Cafe and Barfly in Camden, plus Lovebox Festival.
Image: Barfly, by Makipon in the Londonist Flickr pool.