From today, there’s a new way to check through our archive of stories, reviews and features. We’ve built a clickable map of the 32 London boroughs (plus the City of London), to help you find stories about your local area.
We’ve embedded the map in this article, but you can easily find it any time by clicking the orange ‘London by Borough’ button to the right of our menu bar. If you’re on mobile, the map should default to a list of boroughs. Have a play and let us know what you think.
Other ways to keep up with Londonist
- Subscribe to our two daily emails. The morning email (7am) offers around a dozen ideas for things to do in London today, plus a fact of the day and our really quite unusual weather reports. The evening email (5pm) summarises all the articles published on Londonist that day.
- Facebook: with daily photos, questions and frivolity not normally on the main site.
- Twitter: Could you be our 100,000th follower of @Londonist?
- Google+: More random stuff about the capital.
- Flickr: Share images of the capital with other Londonist readers.
- FourSquare: See where we’ve been hanging out, and read our tips on bars, cafes and venues.
- iTunes: Subscribe to our weekly podcast, Londonist Out Loud
- Amazon: Got hold of our ebook yet? For less than the price of a pint, you get 10 unusual pub crawls around London, each with a hand-drawn map.
We’re here, we’re there, we’re every bleeding where. Londonist!