Londonist reader, Viktor Németh, recently got his hands on an ultra-wide angle lens fisheye (a Sigma 4.5mm/2.8 crop for those of you with a technical bent).
He’s been out shooting the city getting a more rounded perspective on London. Some of the locations are made beautifully alien through the fisheye, others bend to the lens with a delightful loopiness.
We’ve left captions in the white space below so you can guess at the stranger ones.
All photos by Viktor Németh.
1. Tower Bridge, southern pillar
2. Southwark Station, interior lights, mid-lower level
3. More London Place
4. Canary Wharf, bus passing
5. Green Park on a sunny autumn afternoon
6. Westminster Station
7. Houses of Parliament, HDR
8. Piccadilly Circus, London Branded cab
9. Feeding the pigeons, Hyde Park