- A second man has been arrested over the rape of an 11 year old girl in Edmonton.
- Alan Johnson has decided not to run for Mayor in 2016. Bring on Eddie Izzard, we say.
- Two police officers are on trial for allegedly making racist comments.
- The government's compensation pot for HS2 might not be enough for Camden.
- "Bags left unattended may be destroyed" is no idle threat, as one man discovered at London Bridge.
- Kwame Ofosu-Asare, killed in Brixton in March, was the victim of mistaken identity.
- Data visualisation alert: looking at communities in traffic flow patterns.
27 November 2012