- If you’re on Vodafone or EE you’ll get free wifi on the tube from next year. PAYG plans for others will start at £2 per day.
- A baby has been born outside Waitrose at Canary Wharf.
- Farringdon was evacuated last night after a gas leak.
- A man has been cleared of the Boxing Day Oxford Street stabbing.
- The RMT has called off tomorrow’s Tube Lines strike.
- Henry Eliot of Curiocity has put together his cheesiest London spots for Time Out.
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do