- One of the first ever Tube map mashups…how to take your appendix out on the Piccadilly Line, from Monty Python in 1974. (Click through for full size pic and the full story.)
- London fraudster loses £1.4 billion of UBS’s money.
- Why 50 homeless men are sleeping in a Tottenham church.
- An 85-year-old woman dies following a robbery.
- London has a higher proportion of tech entrepreneurs who are female than other European countries. That said, it’s still only 9%.
- Is Boris Johnson promoting libel tourism in London?
- Just how lonely are Londoners? A BBC poll finds out.
Image and story courtesy of Peter Watts.