- The Pinnacle will probably never be finished, and many of London’s other planned iconic buildings are having problems.
- Meanwhile, the Shard is being used to lure Chinese tourists.
- Boris Johnson has launched a Takeaways Toolkit, aimed at combating obesity.
- Lynton Crosby, Boris’s election campaign manager, thought some of his City Hall aides were fuckwits.
- The Mousetrap has been running for 60 years.
- Mottingham and Chislehurst North’s Safer Neighbourhood Team have been sacked for playing poker on duty.
- TfL want to end paying for the Congestion Charge in shops.
- Police cars are going Battenburg. We’d prefer the cake, thanks.
Art & Photography
© 2013 Londonist.