- London City Airport has announced £15m of improvements for its 25th birthday.
- Metropolitan Police Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe has been branded a bully.
- First it was Newham, now even more councils are looking to move families outside London.
- There are stateless children sleeping rough in London.
- Brian Coleman denies assault and driving without reasonable consideration.
- Hospitality at the Hyde Park BT London Live site during the Games overran by £57k (PDF, via Mayorwatch).
- Don’t worry Croydon fetes! You can still sell jam! (See also the Tabloid Watch takedown of this story.)
- Remember how Boris got quite arsey at Onkar Sahota about campaigning to save A&Es in west London? He appears to have rethought his bandwagon jumping comments and is supporting local residents.
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do