- Yesterday’s anti-austerity march attracted thousands of protesters.
- The London Fire Brigade apparently attends significantly lower numbers of road accidents.
- Two girls arrested on suspicion of arson after the 7/7 tribute bus was set alight.
- Greenwich Market gets a redevelopment reprieve.
- Good news too for Shakespeare: his Leicester Square statue is to be scrubbed clean.
- Stabby murder in Mottingham yesterday: one man arrested.
- Finally to ExCel, where new Trekkie records have been set at Destination Star Trek London. Kapla.
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.