- The capital seems to have survived something called World Zombie Day.
- Jacques Rogge reckons London would be in with a chance of re-hosting the games sooner rather than later.
- Which is some small compensation for news that the Olympic Stadium has failed to win the 2012 Stirling Prize.
- London Taxis are to get a ‘do not disturb’ button.
- People gather to mark the anniversary of Occupy London, one year on.
- And finally, a very silly gallery of Boris hair-dos…
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do