- A new river crossing at Silvertown could means tolls for the Blackwall Tunnel.
- A man has died and two more were injured after scaffolding collapsed at a building site in Putney.
- Squatters plan to turn Chelsea’s empty Cross Keys pub into a community centre.
- Redevelopment work in Nine Elms is under way – this is what the new US Embassy will look like.
- The Evening Standard Theatre Awards longlist is out.
- You can’t cycle through Cutty Sark Gardens any more.
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do