- Underground wifi will be free for the rest of the year. How well do we think it’s working?
- No verdicts in the ‘Mark Duggan’ gun and police race abuse trials.
- London’s rivers get 4m litres of sewage pouring into them every day.
- Paul O’Grady’s deceased dog has a statue at Battersea.
- Brian Pigeon took umbrage at our daily list of things to do being so human-centred, so here’s a list of pigeon activities.
These dancers descended on St Christopher’s Place this morning for breast cancer charity Coppafeel.