- The Imperial War Museum will undergo a “massive” transformation as part of WW1 centenary commemorations.
- Water bills could rise by up to £80 a year to pay for the super sewer.
- Harrow councillor Brian Gate has quit after his arrest over indecent images of children.
- London is the country’s graduate jobs capital.
- It’ll take nine years to get in all the cable car sponsorship money.
- A man has died after falling from an atrium near Coc d’Argent. He’s the fourth person to die around the restaurant in five years.
- Japanese food is all hip, yeah? Tell that to this restaurant reviewer from 1884.
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.