During the London 2012 Paralympic Games we’ll bring you a daily heads-up on what’s happening where, including sporting and cultural events, transport and weather.
Top things to see and do
- Enjoy a free samba ceilidh at the Southbank Centre or go backstage at the Queen Elizabeth Hall with a play about Siamese twins (£15).
- The Liberty Festival moves to Trafalgar Square: watch bands and the Paralympics on the big screen.
- Look Black in Laughter at Hackney Empire celebrates comedy between 1948 and 2012 (7.30pm, £10-£25).
- The Ice Cream Festival in Granary Square, Kings Cross enters its final day (free).
Major interchanges on the DLR, Central and Jubilee lines expect delays in the early morning and late evening. Here’s your daily heat map.
- 9am Boccia
- 9am Equestrian
- 9am 5 a side Football
- 9am Women’s Goalball – Great Britain play Brazil (9am)
- 9am Shooting
- 9am Sitting Volleyball
- 9.30am Track Cycling – it’s the final day in the Velodrome
- 9.30am Rowing
- 9.30am-12pm Swimming
- 9.30am-12.30pm Table Tennis
- 10am Archery
- 10am-1pm Athletics – Shelly Woods races in the T54 5000m
- 10.45am Wheelchair Basketball
- 11am Sailing
- 11am Wheelchair Tennis
- 12pm Powerlifting
- 1.45pm Men’s Goalball – Great Britain take on Finland (6.30pm)
- 4.30pm Table Tennis – world number two class 7 player Will Bayley hopes for gold
- 5.30pm Swimming
- 7pm Athletics – wheelchair racer David Weir races in the T54 5000m and we’re expecting Oscar Pistorius to be in the T44 200m final