News and Views
Londonist Out Loud is presented and produced by N Quentin Woolf. This week’s show comes from South Molton Street in Mayfair, at the Crossrail archaeological exhibition. NQW tours the exhibition, picking out some of the highlights and interviewing visitors and archaeologists.
The guests this week are:
- Ursula Lawrence, Geotechnical Engineer, Crossrail
- Robert Hartle, Senior Archaeologist, Museum of London
- Caroline Derry, Caroline’s Miscellany
- Ambrose Hide, London Black Plaques
- Jay Carver, Project Archaeologist, Crossrail
The guests discuss their own projects as well as recent London news and features.