It’s Open House weekend as this post goes live, so you should be out enjoying London’s magnificent architecture. For those stuck at home, we’ve set you a suitably-themed puzzle in which famous London buildings have been obscured by biscuits or cakes. Grab yourself a cup of tea and see if you can work out what’s hidden behind the obfuscating sweetmeats. Just don’t sue us if you get your iPad soggy while attempting to dunk the images.
Other London puzzles:
- The Lord Mayor’s Journey (road-based puzzle)
- Nifty Mnemonics (work out what these mnemonics relate to)
- Gimme Shelter (what’s the longest you can walk under shelter in London?)
- Turning Your Back On London (identify the landmarks behind the camera)
- Faulty Mapping (which Tube stations are shown on these maps?)