During the London 2012 Paralympic Games we’ll bring you a daily heads-up on what’s happening where, including sporting and cultural events, transport and weather.
Top things to see and do
- The giant climbing wall at Truman’s Brewery opens: free climbing.
- Head to Hay’s Galleria or Guy’s campus between 12 and 4pm to catch live performances from London Bridge Live Arts.
Transport for London suggests that Bank and London Bridge will be the busiest stations during rush hour. The Jubilee, Central and DLR lines are expected to be the busiest. Here’s your daily heat map.
The Paralympic Route Network is now in operation. While smaller than its Olympic equivalent, drivers are encouraged to think ahead about their journeys. We’ll add any realtime updates here.
See our guide to Paralympic sports.
- 9am Equestrian
- 9am Goalball (men’s); 6.30pm (women’s)
- 9am Judo preliminaries
- 9am Table tennis preliminaries
- 9am Shooting (women’s); 11.45am (men’s)
- 9.30am Cycling, track qualifying; 2pm finals
- 9.30am Swimming heats; 5.30pm finals
- 10am Archery, ranking round
- 10.45am Wheelchair basketball (men’s); 1pm (women’s)
- 2pm Sitting volleyball (men’s)
- 3pm Power lifting (men’s); 6pm (women’s)