- Seven people have been injured by exploding pavements in the last few months.
- Hammersmith and Fulham traffic wardens are getting jacket cameras to record abusive drivers.
- Fancy seeing an orchestra formed of tube travelling musicians?
- A man has been stabbed in Notting Hill.
- Blackheath’s donkey man, Len Thorne, has died.
- The torch is going on the tube…
- …as are Cabinet ministers, who have been told to ‘look normal’
- Even Seb Coe’s confused about sponsorship rules.
- And here’s where to see the torch this weekend (whisper it: even the weather should be nice).