- Bus strikes are averted. Yay! Now you can all come to our quiz tomorrow.
- Northern and Met lines hit by signal failures. (Warning: Evening Standard link…might crash your browser)
- Boxpark might lose its entertainment licence.
- Proposed Thames Estuary Airport is simultaneously “essential” and “preposterous”. It’s the Schrodinger’s cat of airports.
- The day Tarzan came to Bounds Green.
- Olympic stadium bid for 2015 Rugby world cup.
- London markets in the 1930s.
- A pigeon that looks like Bob Diamond.
- Better late than never…
Image by Not Quite Me in the Londonist Flickr pool.