- Westfield has got its greedy glassy eyes on Croydon.
- The Spice Girls are back. Well, in West End stage format. Viva Forever! opens this Autumn.
- David Cameron gets heckled as he talks to a bunch of Games Making volunteers.
- Apparently 4.8 million of us will bunk off work during the Olympics.
- Locog claim 80% of Olympic tickets have now been sold. Presume they’ll have a sale nearer the event to shift the other 20%.
- AND there are still a number of hotel rooms available during the Olympics, as prices start to tumble.
Croydon Clocktower, by leica0000 via the Londonist Flickr pool.