- Simon Jenkins cements his reputation as London’s biggest grumpian.
- RMT union pulls another rabbit from its capacious hat of reasons to go on strike.
- Struggling to make ends meet? Here are 24 cities where it’s even tougher.
- Boris Johnson is STILL in the US, plugging his book.
- Six Sweet Under: A sculpture made of sugar cubes will go on display in West Norwood Cemetery.
- The Waterloo and City Line will run on Sundays during the Games.
- Heathrow Express staff are the latest to secure a £700 Olympics bonus.
- Charles and Camilla will tour the Olympic waterways tomorrow. Wonder if they’ll be charged the full £95 ticket price.
Unrelated image by Joe Dunkley in the Londonist Flickr pool.