- Techno start-up? You’ll be interested to know that London now has a Silicon Valley Bank.
- Zac Goldsmith threatens to quit should the Tories opt to support Heathrow’s third runway.
- Utilities now have to pay ‘lane rental’ when they mess with our roads…
- …maybe that will help pay TfL’s wages, details of which have been announced today.
- Toddler badly hurt in fall at Chessington.
- Teen stabbing in Forest Hill.
- New tube map shows the cable car. So it must be happening then.
On Waterloo Bridge, by Cybermyth13 via the waterlogged Londonist Flickr pool.