- There’s a big hole in Borough Market.
- Today’s improbable new addition to the Olympic armamentarium: a squadron of Typhoon jets.
- Much of Hounslow loses its water following a burst main.
- Five people were arrested during Occupy’s short-lived occupation of Paternoster Square last night.
- Wonderful old photos of London’s docks in their final days.
- UKIP held a pro-motorist rally in Westminster and burned photos of Brian Paddick.
- Independent Siobhan Benita visited the Salvation Army in Kings Cross, and thence Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham, and Liverpool St station. Her website crashed after Jonathan Ross and Peter Jones tweeted in support this morning.
- Green Jenny Jones visited Kentish Town.
- Ken Livingstone’s been on LBC, and in Hammersmith.
- Lib Dem Brian Paddick’s been in Brixton.
- Boris went to Uxbridge and Chiswick.
Photo: City Hall spiral by gavinjevans in the Londonist Flickr pool.