- What's the latest on Greenwich's cruise liner terminal? 853 blog reports.
- London's most boring borough is Sutton, says Diamond Geezer. He should know: he's been to every single one.
- New rules preventing camping in Parliament Square upheld in the High Court.
- The conflicted cultural legacy of the London Games.
- London Zoo first opened its doors on this day in 1828. Read about the Zoological Society's early years.
- Jenny Jones has been named the most family-friendly candidate.
- Ken is backing the DLR extension to Dagenham Dock. He's also been hitting the campaign trail with his dog today.
- Brian Paddick has vowed to build 360,000 homes if he wins.
- Boris Johnson wants a rethink over the Thames sewer.