- Two men found guilty over £2.3m Olympic fraud.
- Meanwhile, the biggest Games security test so far is underway.
- Ran in the Marathon on Sunday? Your email and home address may have been publicly shared.
- Better Marathon news: which London borough was the most generous with sponsorship money?
- Big increase in Romanian beggars around Marble Arch.
- Boat race bungler barred from Olympic torch race. He’s also persona non grata in Windsor.
- Arsenal’s Robin van Persie collects second Player of the Year gong in as many days.
- Vice asks London’s potheads some deep questions, gets predictably inane / amusing replies.
Mayoral Election Wrap-up:
- Brian, Ken and Jenny spent last night at the What About Women hustings. Boris, meanwhile, was to be found at the Evening Standard’s People Panel.
- Ken vows to take charge of fight against crime.
- The Guardian hosted a police and crime Q&A today.
Photo: Chelsea Bridge, by Sean Batten