- Addison Lee insists that its drivers will use bus lanes. (Drivers? We thought they just made wall-mounted cigarette stubbers.)
- We've said it already, but register by the end of Wednesday if you want to vote in the mayoral elections.
- Almost 100 days till the Olympics, and the Telegraph is getting anxious.
- Gatwick struggling with services after a Virgin jet makes an emergency landing.
- Your cut-out-and-weep guide to route closures around the Olympic Park.
- Swap your books on the Tube. Great idea.
- A cartographic journey into the heart of the East End.
- It's official: Wapping has London's cutest ducklings.
Lovely image of London Bridge by Tonybill in the Londonist Flickr pool.