- Decided: the tube is to get roving medics to reduce delays caused by passenger illness.
- Discovered: rare film from 1901 thought to be the earliest portrayal of a Dickens story.
- Destroyed: King’s Cross church made famous by Bob Marley is badly damaged by fire.
- Dodged: a jail sentence – MP Eric Joyce gets off with a fine and a bar ban for last month’s brawl.
- Drought: Boris asks Scotland for water in the event thereof.
- Depicted: the Barbican – 30 years in photos.
Smile. It’s Friday. Image by Tom Mooring via the Londonist pool.