Can you recommend a good pub or bar near Brixton station?
Now we move on to the letter B, we've chosen Brixton as the area, and our good friends at Brixton Blog are helping us out. Here's how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestbrixtonpub) your favourite pubs in the Brixton area.
- We’ll tally up the votes on Friday lunch.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the three or four most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere in reasonable walking distance of Brixton Tube station. This is, of course, subjective, but over a large number of votes we should hit some kind of consensus about what's reasonable.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars. Venues that only function as late-night clubs are not included.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Image by Andy Thornley in the Londonist Flickr pool.