- YouGov / Evening Standard poll sees Boris Johnson scrape ahead of Ken Livingstone by just two percentage points
- The Tube was in a right old mess this morning. Hope things are better for your commute home.
- Following a retrial, former Met commander Ali Dizaei has been found guilty of misconduct and perverting the course of justice.
- Did Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey cause the death of Whitney Houston? The Sun has a whacky theory…
- Occupy London has a new project: the School of Ideas.
- Waltham Forest is home to a high number of al-Qaeda sympathisers, according to a report.
- Harry Redknapp ‘s commitment to Spurs hasn’t stopped him opining on who he’d take to Euro 2012.
- Runway trial leads to increase in Heathrow noise complaints.
Photo / Mark Heathcote