- Theatre news: Chariots of Fire is heading for the stage, whilst box office figures are generally encouraging.
- Big fire in White City this morning.
- Gotta see this: UCL is launching a multi-species art exhibition.
- The Lawrence killers will appeal. Of course they will.
- False call outs drop, London Fire Brigade saves £9m. Astonishing.
- 7/7 survivor develops new app to help London wheelchair users.
- Finally, some interesting reading: the RA’s plans for London post 1945.
Text, by Ayton Images via the Londonist Flickr pool.