- Two Ally Pally clubbers die, apparently after taking dodgy Ecstasy.
- Two N. London women are awaiting results of HIV tests after random needle attacks.
- Operation Hawk: Lambeth police have bit of a result as they 'close' two drug farms.
- Anti-suicide campaign CALM gets backing from London rapper.
- Heathrow employ an offical bird scarer...and Tony Parsons has written all about him.
- Southerners! Blackheath Halls need your support.
- Michael Barrymore charged with being drunk and disorderly, possession, following Acton car crash.
Somerset House. Image by Stuart-Lee from the Londonist Flickr pool.