- The Met is to get more plastic bullets.
- London’s airports are reportedly working normally in spite of the strike.
- Mark Ravenhill becomes resident scribe at the RSC.
- Crap story of the day 1: Victoria Beckham’s voice is losing it’s London ‘twang’.
- Crap story of the day 2: live frog finds its way into Nando’s wrap. Allegedly.
- Crap story of the day 3: Amy’s LBD* sells for £43,000.
*Little Black Dress. See – we can do fashion savvy too.
The girls couldn’t wait for their lunch break so they could discuss the latest stories on Londonist. Image by IoanWilliams.